Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sya Bu Naing Ling’s sermon in brief (26.09.2010)


Matt 28:19, Luke 16:17-31 God told us to move to the deep water, not to seek where there are good opportunities or better situation. He commanded us to go and preached. Fortunately, I had chances to preach God’s words in the prisons. I shared to others “we are in the prison of the world bounded by our actions, dirty mind, and impunity hearts”.
Isa 6:8, when people accused me that I breached the laws of prohibited from preaching about Christian God, I said to them “I am not preaching about God, I just saying to you about ‘love’ of God”. I was blessed in the prison because I had chances to preach the gospel in the prison. I understood later, if I was not in trouble, I will not be appreciating to God. I said to others “we have hope in God” and “if I don’t have any hope in God, my talk will be all in the air”. In the bible, if we pray by the name of Jesus, we will get what we prayed. We will know how good God is when we approach to him. No matter what we do, we should do for the glory and the name of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment